Hänel Büro- und Lagersysteme
74177 Bad Friedrichshall
Tel. +49 71 36 / 2 77 0
Fax +49 71 36 / 2 77 33
All Hänel control systems are equipped
as standard with serial and/or USB ports for
the connection of peripheral components
|The central arrangement of all the peripheral devices needed for order picking, such as RFID systems, barcode and badge readers, printers and scales, ensures the best possible user comfort, saves time and guarantees smooth workflow. |
The MP12N controllers also allow the connection of network components via the integrated Ethernet interface.
|It is possible to connect:
- Printers for different list printouts: article lists, storage location lists; filtering and sorting of data according to different criteria is possible.
- Label printers for marking the stored and retrieved material with article numbers, names, quantities, etc.
- Barcode readers for identifying articles by their article number, and optionally for checking the article number (barcode cross-check) or entering a quantity.
- Transponder readers or badge readers for personal identification and access control at the storage lifts.
- Counting scales enabling the number of stored/retrieved items
|Smooth workflow resulting in saved time.|