Hänel Büro- und Lagersysteme
74177 Bad Friedrichshall
Tel. +49 71 36 / 2 77 0
Fax +49 71 36 / 2 77 33
The MP100D – high-
control system for up
to 99 storage units
|Hänel developed the central control system MP100D so that a large number of storage units can be managed effortlessly with the integrated storage management packages from Hänel. It manages the data of up to 99 storage units.|
The client control system MP12N can be used as the control panel for each lift – this means each lift is operated independently of the others.
All the stored articles are managed centrally via the MP100D. It has space for 100,000 part numbers in up to 400,000 storage locations and 4,000 pick lists, job lists or parts lists with up to 100,000 items. Powerful order-picking functions make work in the warehouse easier.
Processing of the pick and put lists, for example, can be either route-optimized, time-optimized or sequential. Route lists can be configured to ensure that users walk the shortest distances through the warehouse.
To boost order picking speed, the shelf/tray pre-positioning option can be used, which simultaneously positions multiple lifts in an order picking group. The standard Ethernet interface enables data to be exchanged with higher-level host systems. To ensure problem-free connectivity, the MP100D contains an FTP client and data conversion software. The integrated web server provides access to the storage data in the customer‘s corporate network.
The integrated Hänel storage management packages can be adapted to individual customer needs with numerous add-on modules.
- Management of data of up to 99 storage units (depending on the version).
- Route lists can be stored to ensure short walking distances.
- Integrated web server for data retrieval via the intranet/internet.
- Data conversion software.
- FTP client for rapid connection.
- Ethernet interface for exchanging data with higher-level systems (HOST, ERP systems, etc.).
- All storage lifts can be operated independently and simultaneously.